Tuesday, December 14, 2010

OBS SABAH


HORNBILL






 hey guys here's my plane eating partner RUSYDI!
 GOSH i won the daily lottery!






 hyper little geeks!





















 survival food during expeditions






 I caught this very cute crab!
 and this mud skipper!



Drew a couple of pictures during the 2hour reflection time as i was SO BORED!


 THis is joey i drew




 Handsome Tom!









This handsome young man comes from the xmas special meal offered in airasia.=)

 KARYIN so very pretty!




 shaik!

 SYAFIQ!


well i guess after browsing through those pictures, u might as well get the story of the whole 10days camp.
hahah! not to mention blood sucking buffet for sabahan mosquitoes, leaches and sand flies!
well. i really wanna share more about the camp with u guys, but im not in the mood right now.

this thing kept ringin in my mind though.
one word- melaneholy.

Oh lord, i really dunno wads installed for me in the future, and i pray that u lead me the right way.
wad do u know? all the guys I've really liked turned out as jerks.
every time love left me, my life felt so barren.
and i fall into this emo, sombre state.
its like my soul has drastically dwindled into something ever so puny.
i know there's a god up there that still loves me, but why does he let me go through the pain alone?
i prayed for angels to comfort but i slept with a broken soul, a broken heart.
only time can heal.
back to independent chenshan!

criteria for my next boyfriend in 2012>
Christian.
Loves me.
To my liking.

haha! just kidding, the right time will come.
I'm not expecting mr.right anytime soon.
but i'll just work towards my career dreams den!
dentist that is. =D

credits to doris' and syafiq's camera. =)

God bless every living person/ animal/ plant/ dream!

No comments:

Post a Comment